PRIVATE VILLA | Having undergone a multi-million-dollar makeover, this exquisite private home occupies prime real estate along the headland of Port Douglas. Nestled amongst lush tropical greenery and overlooking the sparkling waters of the Coral Sea, this home is a picture-perfect gateway resting directly between the Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest.
Corners of New Zealand by Private Charter
Over twelve days and eleven nights, guests of this itinerary will discover the best of New Zealand. Combining luxury accommodation options and exciting experiences with private charter throughout to streamline access, this journey invites you to experience both of Aotearoa’s North and South Islands in jet-setting style.
Days 1 – 3: Matakauri Lodge in Queenstown
On the sparkling shores of Lake Wakatipu rests Matakauri Lodge, an alpine lakeside retreat nestled within the serene and breathtaking landscapes of the Queenstown region. Offering twelve luxurious and private guest rooms and suites, equipped with generous amenities and superb views, the lodge is nestled within native forest overlooking the lake with panoramic mountain views as a backdrop. Spacious lounging areas and superb dining options alongside their full-service fitness and spa offerings make Matakauri Lodge one of the finest five-star stays in Queenstown.
Days 4 – 5: Minaret Station Alpine Lodge in Wanaka
An authentic high-country New Zealand experience, Minaret Station Alpine Lodge is found at the head of a stunning glacial valley in the heart of the Southern Alps 3000ft above sea-level. Only accessible via helicopter, Minaret Station treats its guests to true wilderness landscapes with plenty of comfort and style, with guests hosted in luxuriously furnished chalets with king beds, private decks set with hot tubs, all-inclusive ensuites, minibars, and amenities. Tailored and exclusive adventure activities ensure a premium stay in a spectacular setting.
Days 6 – 9: Huka Lodge in Taupo
Huka Lodge lies within magnificent grounds alongside the hypnotic, turquoise waters of the Waikato River in northern New Zealand, a mere 300 metres from the mighty Huka Falls. Known for its superb location and warm hospitality, Huka Lodge offers a rich history dating back to the 1920s, and offers 25 suites across its 17 exquisitely manicured acres. Well-regarded as one of New Zealand’s and even the world’s finest retreats, Huka Lodge offers exquisite detailing and world-class service for discerning guests.
Days 9 – 12: The Residences at Kauri Cliffs in Bay of Islands
Found on 6,000 acres near Matauri Bay, the Kauri Cliffs Lodge is a Northland luxury destination, nestled within native forest overlooking the on-site golf course and the vast Pacific Ocean. Within this beautiful destination, the Residences at Kauri Cliffs are found within their own private enclave only a few hundred metres from the main lodge. The exclusive four-bedroom villas are fully equipped with generous bathrooms, wardrobes, and balconies, alongside a private 25ft saltwater swimming pool, deck, private laundry room, open-plan kitchen, sitting and dining room with open fireplace, and more.
- Three nights’ accommodation at Matakauri Lodge in a Suite, including pre-dinner drinks, all meals, and all on-site activities
- Two nights’ accommodation at Minaret Station Alpine Lodge in an Alpine Chalet, including all meals and all on-site activities
- Three nights’ accommodation at Huka Lodge in a Junior Lodge Suite, including pre-dinner drinks, breakfast and dinner, and all on-site activities
- Three nights’ accommodation at The Residences at Kauri Cliffs in a Four Bedroom residence, including pre-dinner drinks, all meals, and all on-site activities
- Meet and Greet at Auckland Airport with local host
- Guided Adventure Day in Queenstown Region on Day 2, including Shotover Jet, historic Arrowtown, a visit to Kawarau Bungy Bridge, and Queenstown Guided Buggy Expedition
- Leisure time on Day 3, Day 5, Day 8, and Day 11
- Fiordland Helicopter Excursion including Glacier Landing and Picnic Lunch on Day 4
- WETA Workshop experience on Day 6
- Exclusive Mt Tarawera and Orakei Korako Helicopter Excursion including Picnic Lunch, and Mountain Biking Excursion in the Redwoods Forest on Day 7
- Bay of Islands Boat Cruise with lunch on Day 10
- Private vehicle transfers:
- Auckland airport to Matakauri Lodge via Queenstown Airport on Day 1
- Matakauri Lodge to Queenstown Helipad on Day 4
- Fiordland to Minaret Station via helicopter on Day 4
- Minaret Station to Weta Workshop Experience via Queenstown and Wellington Airports on Day 6
- Weta Workshop to Huka Lodge via Wellington and Taupo Airports on Day 6
- Huka Lodge to Mt Tarawera and Redwoods Forest (return) on Day 7
- Huka Lodge to The Lodge at Kauri Cliffs via Taupo and Bay of Islands Airports on Day 9
- The Lodge at Kauri Cliffs to Bay of Islands (return) on Day 10
- The Lodge at Kauri Cliffs to Auckland Airport Charter Terminal on Day 12
- International flights to and from New Zealand
- Telephone calls
- All items of a personal nature
- Travel insurance
- Additional recommended activities as listed on Leisure Days
Let's start your journey
Plan your Australian adventure with our expert travel designers.
For further information please contact us at:
New & Noteworthy
LUXURY LODGE | Helicopter to Spicers Peak Lodge and enjoy the serenity of an 8000-acre luxury property with on-site restaurant, walking trails, and more.
CITY HOTEL | Discover the epitome of luxury at Crown Towers Sydney, seamlessly blending chic city hotel elements with prestigious villa charm. Designed by Wilkinson Eyre, this five-star sanctuary stands elegantly against Sydney’s skyline, ensuring each room connects to the city’s beauty.