PRIVATE VILLA | Having undergone a multi-million-dollar makeover, this exquisite private home occupies prime real estate along the headland of Port Douglas. Nestled amongst lush tropical greenery and overlooking the sparkling waters of the Coral Sea, this home is a picture-perfect gateway resting directly between the Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest.
Luxury Ski in New Zealand
An eight-day, seven-night itinerary showcasing the skiing paradise of Queenstown, with exquisite accommodation at the beautiful Matakauri Lodge and Minaret Station offering a fabulous contrast of the region. Included in this itinerary are several unique ski sites offering different experiences, a unique helicopter adventure with glacier landing, and a thrilling heli-ski adventure which can be tailored to individual ski abilities (available July – September).
Days 1 – 5: Matakauri Lodge in Queenstown
On the sparkling shores of Lake Wakatipu rests Matakauri Lodge, an alpine lakeside retreat nestled within the serene and breathtaking landscapes of the Queenstown region. Offering twelve luxurious and private guest rooms and suites, equipped with generous amenities and superb views, the lodge is nestled within native forest overlooking the lake with panoramic mountain views as a backdrop. Spacious lounging areas and superb dining options alongside their full-service fitness and spa offerings make Matakauri Lodge one of the finest five-star stays in Queenstown.
Days 6 – 8: Minaret Station Alpine Lodge at Lake Wanaka
An authentic high-country New Zealand experience, Minaret Station Alpine Lodge is found at the head of a stunning glacial valley in the heart of the Southern Alps 3000ft above sea-level. Only accessible via helicopter, Minaret Station treats its guests to true wilderness landscapes with plenty of comfort and style, with guests hosted in luxuriously furnished chalets with king beds, private decks set with hot tubs, all-inclusive ensuites, minibars, and amenities. Tailored and exclusive adventure activities ensure a premium stay in a spectacular setting.
- Five nights’ accommodation at Matakauri Lodge in a Suite, including pre-dinner drinks, all meals, and all on-site activities (excluding lunch on Day 5)
- Two nights’ accommodation at Minaret Station Alpine Lodge in an Alpine Chalet, including all meals and all on-site activities
- Meet and Greet at Queenstown Airport with local host
- Leisure time on Day 1 and afternoon of Day 3
- Skiing experiences at Coronet Peak, The Remarkables, and Cardrona on Days 2, 4 and 5
- Milford Sound Helicopter Excursion inc. Glacier Landing on Day 3
- Heli-skiing in the Southern Lakes Region on Days 6 and 7
- Private vehicle transfers:
- Queenstown Airport to Matakauri Lodge on Day 1
- Matakauri Lodge to Coronet Peak (return) on Day 2
- Matakauri Lodge to Milford Sound (return) on Day 3
- Matakauri Lodge to The Remarkables (return) on Day 4
- Matakauri Lodge to Cardrona (return) on Day 5
- Matakauri Lodge to Minaret Station via Queenstown Helipad on Day 6
- Minaret Station to Queenstown Airport on Day 8
- International flights to and from New Zealand
- Lunch on Day 5
- Telephone calls
- All items of a personal nature
- Travel insurance
- Additional recommended activities as listed on Days 1 and 2
Let's start your journey
Plan your Australian adventure with our expert travel designers.
For further information please contact us at:
New & Noteworthy
LUXURY LODGE | Helicopter to Spicers Peak Lodge and enjoy the serenity of an 8000-acre luxury property with on-site restaurant, walking trails, and more.
CITY HOTEL | Discover the epitome of luxury at Crown Towers Sydney, seamlessly blending chic city hotel elements with prestigious villa charm. Designed by Wilkinson Eyre, this five-star sanctuary stands elegantly against Sydney’s skyline, ensuring each room connects to the city’s beauty.