The Tailor – Luxury Travel Australia
The Tailor creates hand-crafted luxury Australian experiences for discerning travellers. Our customers come to us with their dreams – diving the turquoise waters of Australia’s Great Barrier Reef, exploring the red expanses of outback Australia, fine dining beside the white shells of Sydney Opera House… They make three basic requests: that their time is well-spent, that their travels are authentic and their adventures exclusive. With over a hundred years of expertise, we set about inspiring them, unveiling our collection of premier retreats, private tours and executive travel options. We guide, we suggest and we surprise. And then we stitch the practicalities into seamless journeys. Our customers take delivery of perfectly-tailored, bespoke holiday experiences that exceed their highest expectations.
At The Tailor we endeavour to ensure our clients are able to experience what we call Australia’s BIG 5:
- Sydney – Australia’s oldest and largest city, Sydney harbour is at the heart of so much the city has to offer. It has a wide ranging cultural life, dynamic food scene and vibrant city scape of contemporary and colonial architecture.
- Wildlife – Australia boasts a rich and diverse selection of wildlife and The Tailor knows the best locations and guides to gain an introduction to this unique landscape and its natural inhabitants
- Outback – Nothing is more quintessentially Australian than an outback station. Operated by the families that have cared for this land for generates, the hosts are welcoming, relaxed, informative and uniquely Australian
- Great Barrier Reef – The wold’s largest reef system comprising nearly 3000 individual reefs and 900 islands – it is also the planet’s biggest single living structure, stretching for over 2600km.
- Aboriginal Culture – Through our experience and connections, The Tailor is able to incorporate unique and authentic experiences designed to discover and explore this ancient culture and its people.