PRIVATE VILLA | Having undergone a multi-million-dollar makeover, this exquisite private home occupies prime real estate along the headland of Port Douglas. Nestled amongst lush tropical greenery and overlooking the sparkling waters of the Coral Sea, this home is a picture-perfect gateway resting directly between the Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest.
Victorian Food and Wine Escape
A 5-day journey into the extraordinary food culture of Australia’s ‘capital of cool’, and the world-class surrounding culinary destinations. Accommodated in the heart of Melbourne’s bustling CBD, each day you will venture out of the city to a new culinary icon of regional Victoria. Visit the famous Yarra Valley wine region, the stunning Mornington Peninsula, and dive into the unique and exciting urban food culture back in the city. This immersive short getaway sees you escape the crowds and go behind the scenes in Victoria’s culinary culture.
This tour is designed for solo travellers/couples/small groups/families.
This Itinerary can be taken all year round; however, we suggest speaking with your Travel Designer as seasonal considerations may apply.
While we endeavour to make the itinerary as accurate as possible, it should be considered as an approximate schedule of activities and guide only, rather than a rigid schedule of events. Trip itineraries are subject to revision due to weather, conditions, government restrictions and other reasons beyond our control.
- 4 Nights Crown Towers Melbourne in 1 x Deluxe Room including full buffet breakfast for 2 and return private vehicle transfers to/from Melbourne Airport.
- 1 full day private Yarra Valley tour including tastings, café style lunch and wildlife encounter.
- 1 full day private Mornington Peninsula tour including tastings and café style lunch.
- 1 full day private Food and Culture tour of Melbourne including tastings and café style lunch.
- 24 hour access to The Tailor support staff while travelling in Australia.
- International Flights to and from Australia
- Domestic Flights within Australia unless stated above
- Some Meals & Beverages
- Some Activities
- Telephone calls
- All items of a personal nature
- Travel insurance
Let's start your journey
Plan your Australian adventure with our expert travel designers.
For further information please contact us at:
New & Noteworthy
LUXURY LODGE | Helicopter to Spicers Peak Lodge and enjoy the serenity of an 8000-acre luxury property with on-site restaurant, walking trails, and more.
CITY HOTEL | Discover the epitome of luxury at Crown Towers Sydney, seamlessly blending chic city hotel elements with prestigious villa charm. Designed by Wilkinson Eyre, this five-star sanctuary stands elegantly against Sydney’s skyline, ensuring each room connects to the city’s beauty.